The RO Plant System works on the principle of Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper-filtration. One of the finest techniques for treating water, reverse osmosis eliminates contaminants from water thus making it fit for drinking purpose and other commercial and industrial applications. The RO system is provided with sediment pre-filter and an activated carbon filter as the membranes are degraded by chlorine, bacterial attack, manganese, hydrogen sulphide and iron. Advanced models of RO Systems are also attached with water softeners.
- Stage 1 : Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles
- Stage 2 : Granular Carbon Filter which reduces chlorine, organics, odour, smell and turbidity from water
- Stage 3 : Block Carbon Filter that further reduces chlorine, odour and other chemicals
- Stage 4 : Reverse Osmosis Membrane in which bacteria, heavy metals, salt, bad mineral substances and other dissolved matter and chemical drugs are removed from water
- Stage 5 : Rear anti-bacteria activated carbon filter that improve the taste of water